Customer Care Representative - Order Processing
11501 Steele Creek Road Charlotte, North Carolina 28273 | contract
Pay Rate: 12.50/hr
Our manufacturing client in Charlotte, NC is looking for a Customer Care Representative to manage customer order processing in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires an analytical mindset to understand customer order patterns and requires a strong sense of urgency to make sure logistics and order processing takes place in an efficient and on-time manner.
The Customer Care Representative will be trained to be an expert at customer order patterns and preferences
The Customer Care Representative will be trained on the use of SAP systems.
- Support manufactured products
- Learn about products
- Understand how customers place orders via phone, or email, or eCommerce systems.
- Enter orders into SAP system
- Manage logistics aspects of delivery
- Strong customer-focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly and efficiently
- Strong sense of urgency; Ability to complete tasks
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team in a complex, dynamic environment
Customer Care Representative - Order Processing - Logistics - 16366