Customer Care Representative
11501 Steele Creek Road Charlotte, NC 28273 | contract
Pay Rate: 15/hr
A candidate with customer service experience who can speak multiple languages would be a plus.
- Responsible for the management of customer orders through the entire order fulfillment process.
- Follow work processes to meet business demand and customer needs including order to cash, processing, exception and discrepancy handling and reporting in SAP, as well as credit block resolution.
- Serve as the accountable party to customers through close collaboration with supply chain, product management, sales, operations, and various other units within the company.
- HS Diploma with at least 4 years professional experience in lieu of degree
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 months of experience.
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) proficiency and knowledge or ability to quickly learn web-based applications
- Solid customer-focus; Great listening skills; Proactive and professional
- Ability to set priorities and manage time in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
Customer Care Representative - 16677