Property and Casualty Insurance Supervisor
One North Shore Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212 | Contract
PROPERTY / CASUALTY INSURANCE LICENSE REQUIRED
Pay Rate: 30-35/hr
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising a team of Commercial Lines Customer Service Representatives including planning, coordinating and controlling activities of the service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships, meet organizational and operational objectives and ensure all processes and service levels are consistently achieved.
Overview of Job Responsibilities
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the office by monitoring workloads and work quality while overseeing claims examiners attendance and job performance
- Create and foster an environment for personal development of staff
- Conduct regular review of files to drive consistent quality control and best practices
- Review and authorize reserve changes, claim payments, coverage decisions, and escalate issues with a recommended plan of action
- Exhibit strong proficiency in all functional areas of property claims
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience in commercial lines, property, casualty, operational or customer-related insurance environment
- Property and Casualty Insurance License in state of PA required.
- Insurance designation preferred.
- Supervisory and management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Solid customer service skills
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, solid knowledge of Word and PowerPoint