Customer Support Manager
400 Hunt Valley Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15068 | Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $47K - $55K
Our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area has a full-time, direct hire opening for a Customer Support Manager.
Looking for a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 4 years' experience. Must have experience managing a large customer service/call center team (20+ individuals).
In this role, you will be responsible for supervising day-to-day operations within the Order Processing Department. This includes personnel (customer facing and non-customer facing staff), workflow, special projects and problem resolution.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Supervises department workflow to ensure department metrics and goals are met
- Reports daily workload, tracks operational targets and troubleshoots on an ongoing basis to improve efficiencies and quality throughput the department.
- Coordinates with department management and other supervisors to ensure coverage and efficient use of resources, to support fluctuations in order volume and mix.
- Works closely with Sales Support, Inside Sales, and Manufacturing teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Manages personnel by time card sign offs, evaluations, interviewing and hiring, discipline and terminations, and ongoing performance tracking and coaching.
- Plans and schedules staff to service fluctuating workload.
- Maintains quality targets and drives continuous improvement, through error tracking, analysis, coaching, and identifying and pursuing process improvement opportunities as a member of the department management team.
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 4 years’ experience in customer service operations, or equivalent environment.
- Experience supervising a group of at least 15-20 employees preferred.
- Process Improvement experience.
- Strong client-facing and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Analytical skiils
- Solid verbal and written communications skills.
- General Computer skills (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.; experience with graphics software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. a plus).