Derivatives Operations Specialist
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15258 | contract
Opening with our financial client in downtown, Pittsburgh, PA for a Derivatives Operations Specialist.
- Primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products.
- Provide professional support through timely and accurate processing of derivative cash and trade instructions, and perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring/posting activity related to derivative collateral holdings, including income collection, P&I and maturities
- Supporting all daily-valued clients trading futures by performing additional end-of-day processing customized by client
- Working closely with the accounting teams to complete the daily valuations.
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree
- 2 years experience (internships or work-related)
- Reconciliation experience
- Leadership ability