2880 W Argyle St Jackson, Michigan 49202-1845 | contract
Pay Rate: $36/hr
Seeking a Design Engineer with a Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Design, Model, and draft components and assemblies.
- Coordinate and manage less complex, multi-disciplined engineering projects from design to implementation.
- Reviews project deliverables.
- Responsible for successful project planning, coordination, and completion.
- Resolution of issues such as conflicting design requirements.
- Plan, develop procedure for, and execute development and qualification analyses and testing.
- Conduct failure analysis examinations and prepare FAR (Failure Analysis) reports
- Create engineering reports to establish design confidence and qualification documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years’ experience, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Proficient in Catia 3D modeling and drafting, preferably V5 experience.
- Prefer experience with ENOVIA PLM database.
- Knowledge of part design
- Good technical writing and presentation skills;
- Good verbal and communication skills;
- Problem solving abilities
- Self motivated
- Team oriented
Design Engineer - 15866