Desktop Support Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15086 | Contract
Desktop Support Analyst - Mac and PC Support
Pay Rate: 22-25/hr
Our client has a long-term contract role for a Desktop Support analyst with 3 or more years of IT support experience with both Mac and PC systems along with solid client-facing skills.
The IT Support Analyst will provide all levels of technical support and training to end-users while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
This role include working on a project to refresh MACs and PC computers company-wide.
- Provide remote and desk-side support to employees across multiple locations.
- Provide support for the following:
- Windows 10/7
- Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016
- MAC and Windows Based PC's
- Active Directory
- Remote connectivity and troubleshooting
- Video and Web Conferencing
- Prepare and deploy PCs
- Track assets as they are received, deployed and redeployed.
- Document support requests and processes
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 3 years desktop technical support experience
- Experience supporting by PCs and MACs
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills at all levels, providing in-person and remote support
Desktop Support Analyst - Mac and PC Support - 16278