New York, New York 10286 | contract
New York, NY
Pay Rate: $22.50
The Dividend Administrator is responsible for the processing of dividend payments received from companies and custodians and converting them into DR payments to registered holders or via electronic form via the Depository Trust Company.
The department interacts with various internal departments to complete the daily functions, and has regular contact with custodian network and with brokers.
Additional responsibility extends to a developing relationship with DTC in order to successfully process ADR dividends.
- Announces cash dividends to the NYSE, NASDAQ, FINRA and the financial institutions.
- Executes FX contracts on a daily basis, with general supervision. .
- Daily contact with Brokers, DTC and Custodians
Requirements, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Business
- At least 3 years' experience working in financial services in ADR department
- Cash Dividend knowledge required
- ADR cash dividend proficiency /product knowledge
- Strong math skills
- Excellent time management skills
Dividend Administrator - 15859