Document Review Legal Analyst
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: 22/hr
In this role, you will provide legal interpretation and expertise (analysis, research, and features creation) to support the development of online functionality and infrastructure, ensuring a streamlined experience for clients and customers.
Legal Analyst Job Duties include:
- Create, modify, test, and maintain queries against Westlaw data
- Troubleshoot errors in topical content databases
- Perform data quality control and verification
- Analyzes, researches, and resolves quality errors.
- JD Degree (Juris Doctorate) required.
- Strong online legal research skills
- Westlaw knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Boolean search syntax knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal terminology and court legislative and regulatory levels.
- Solid communication skills
Document Review Legal Analyst / Westlaw Analyst / JD Required - 15909