168 Georgetown Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15317 | Contract
Pay Rate: 17-21/hr Contract to Hire
In this role, the Drafter creates mechanical and electrical drawings of low and medium complexity using 3D CAD software.
- Draft dimensioned drawings and 3D models
- Design work will include 3D library components and assemblies of low to medium complexity
- Create parts lists for new products.
- Create catalog pages, illustrations and animations.
- Collaborate with production to build prototype models of new designs.
- Associate/Technical Degree in Mechanical Drafting or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a design technician
- AutoCAD Inventor or similar CAD system knowledge
- Understanding of electro-mechanical products and applications.
- Familiarity with manufacturing production methods such as injection molding, stampings and extrusions as well as machining and fabricating technology is a plus.
- General electrical knowledge is a plus including the ability to perform low and medium complexity wiring diagrams.
Drafter / Mechanical Drafter - 15944