168 Georgetown Road Pittsburgh, PA 15317 | Contract
This is an opening for a Drafter with a client just south of downtown Pittsburgh.
Pay Rate: 21-24/hr
The Drafter creates mechanical and electrical drawings using 3D CAD system and associated BOMs via ERP system.
Drawing work supports Product Engineering, Production and Sales.
Verifies completed work and checks the work of others.
Requires a working knowledge of drafting practices, departmental standards, and shop methods involved in manufacturing.
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Drafting or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a design technician
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Inventor
- Ability to create 3D models and assemblies in a CAD environment.
- Aptitude for electro-mechanical products and applications.
- Familiarity with manufacturing production methods such as injection molding, stampings and extrusions as well as machining and fabricating technology is a plus.
- General electrical knowledge is a plus including the ability to perform low and medium complexity wiring diagrams.
Drafter - 16768