422 County Rd 100 N Newburgh, IN 47630 | Direct Hire
Truck Driver opening with our client in Newburgh, IN.
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
7am/4pm (Monday - Friday)
Must pass drivers physical exam.
Driver must adhere to all DOT requirements to include but not limited to hours of service, drug and alcohol testing, accident reporting, load securement, and all other requirements to the regulations.
- Drive a truck at least 40 hours per week.
- Receives orders from dispatch.
- Plans delivery run based on priority given by dispatch. Deliveries are scheduled according to priority and routing.
- Checks placement of products on truck vs. how the run is scheduled to start deliveries. (Packaged)
- Performs pre and post trip inspections and fills out appropriate forms.
- Fills out mileage logs and retains fuel receipts.
- Communicates with customers and relays any questions, problems, or concerns.
- Attends drivers meeting
Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat endorsement
- Tanker endorsement
- 100,000 miles experience driving
- DOT Regulations and CSA 2010 Rules.
- Possess proper driver’s license for job.
- Good communication skills.
- Detailed oriented
- Dependable and reliable