Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analyst
1225 Washington Pike Bridgeville, PA 15017 | Direct Hire
Full-Time, Direct Hire Role
Interested candidate needs to have experience with Dynamics CRM, CRM Systems Configuration, and a good understanding of functional business process requirement.
In this role, the Business Analyst is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying end-user solutions in Dynamics 365 CRM system and ensuring that business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation and application change management support.
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise business application development and delivery (e.g., CRM, ERP)
- Strong project implementation and working experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics CRM 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
- At least 3 years project experience creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts.
- At least 2 years’ experience:
- system integration or user acceptance testing
- business process design or re-engineering
- implementing or using CRM systems to support sales and marketing function.
Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analyst - 16507