Electrical Construction Estimator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15317 | Direct Hire
Electrical Estimator in Pittsburgh, PA area.
Direct Hire Role - 60K - 85K
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze material and labor requirements
- Attend pre-bid and scope review meetings.
- Develop cost estimates for bids and change orders
- Work with engineering and business development groups to develop proposals
- Read blueprints and specifications
- Scout project locations for labor and materials estimates
- Negotiate with suppliers to get lowest prices
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or technical training in related field preferred.
- Electrical estimating and/or construction field experience
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and Low Voltage Systems.
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Experience estimating small to large scale projects.
- Ability to work under deadlines and external pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, Bluebeam).
- Ability to travel as required
Electrical Estimator - 15816