3900 Dahlman Ave Omaha, Nebraska 68107 | contract
***Autocad experience required***
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare complex layouts, circuit diagrams, sketches and drawings relating to new and modified equipment specifications.
- Incorporate design direction from customer engineering to ensure correct interpretation of the product order.
- Assist with the analysis and interpretation of customer inquiries relating to assemblies, during the engineering and manufacturing phases.
- Develop special layout and sketches for engineering tests to determine the acceptance applications, operating characteristics, or performance of components of assemblies.
- Compile data required for project assignments and develop reports, nameplate lists, cable schedules, and other related written documents as required.
- Maintain contact with manufacturing and engineering personnel to review and discuss diagrams, modifications, adjustments, and progress of work relating to the design and manufacture of equipment.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment.
- Provide input and feedback for continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience with AutoCAD
- Associate's Degree in Drafting & Design, Industrial Electronics or Electronic Engineering Technology that includes coursework in drafting principles (CAD), physics, elements of electricity and mechanics
- 1 year of experience preparing complex layouts, circuit diagrams, sketches and drawings relating to new and modified equipment specifications, as well as customer engineering interpretation.
- Experience with MicroStation and/or other drawing management software
Electrical Drafter / AutoCAD - 15688