Electrical Engineer / Medical Products
373 Saxonburg Boulevard Saxonburg, Pennsylvania 16056 | Direct Hire
Medical Device Project Manager opening with our client in currently located Saxonburg, PA.
The ideal candidate will have a BS degree in engineering and and 5 to 7 related experience.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Project Manager will include:
- Ownership for all aspects of project planning, execution, control and budget.
- Managing internal and external customer relationships
- Key interface to senior management on decisions affecting project budget, scope, and schedules.
- Delegating tasks and work packages in line with project needs and deadlines.
- Manages risk register and responsible for team actions pertaining to the project risks.
- Communicating project resources, deliverables, and goals/objectives to project team.
- Providing project reports covering status, risks and plans going forward to key stake holders including: executive management, internal and external customers.
- Mentoring individual project team members depending on needs for organizational development
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field required
- Minimum of 5-7 years applicable experience.
- Successful career track record of engineering and project management for medium to large-size technology-based design/build projects.
- Prior experience managing projects with medical, security or U.S. Government programs is highly valued.
- DBIA or PMP certifications, and/or PE (Professional Engineering) registration preferred.
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to travel as required.
Project Manager - Engineering - Medical Devices - 15777