150 Freeport Rd, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238 | Direct Hire
Full-time, Direct Hire role
Pay Rate: $22-29/hr
- Build, test and calibrate electrical and mechanical assemblies.
- Design, build, and document test fixtures and procedures.
- Prepare and review product related documentation.
- Communicate with internal departments, customers, and vendors in matters related to product development.
- Actively participate in process improvement
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Associate's Degree or higher from a technical school majoring in electronics, electrical engineering technology or other applicable course of study
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a technician, or continuing enrollment in an accredited 4 year engineering degree program majoring in a technical discipline such as Electrical or Computer Engineering and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a technician.
- Experience and background in:
- Basic operating principles behind analog and digital electronic circuits and microprocessors.
- The repair, calibration, and testing of electronic circuits and instruments using tools, such as oscilloscopes; logic analyzers, volt meters, and data loggers.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers and related application software such as word processors, spreadsheets, and data communications program. MATLAB, LabView or C experience highly desired.
- Product verification and validation testing.
- Prototype and low volume manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to use test software or design electronic circuits.
- Familiarity with fiber optics a plus
- Perform as a team player in a product development project oriented environment.
Electro/Mechanical Technician - 15714