Electronic Application Engineer
1501 Preble Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15233 | Direct Hire
Full-time, Direct Hire role
Pay Rate: 60K - 70K
Responsibilities of the Application Engineer
- Design and engineer network architecture and system storage requirements to support IP-based security solutions.
- Collaborate with sales and project management to engineer and develop system designs, proposals, and estimates.
- Work with the CAD department to ensure accurate and detailed drawings.
- Collaborate with the technical services group to ensure technical functionality of proposed solution.
- Work with vendors and their technical support departments to design solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Requirements of the Application Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience in electronic security, fire alarm, pro sound, intercom/paging, IT networking, and/or system automation.
- IT network design and data storage experience.
- Strong computer skills and software aptitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Cisco CCNA or CCDE