150 Freeport Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15238 | Direct Hire
Pay Rate: 20-23/hr
Day to day duties will include:
- Support, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and certify in accordance with ISO 17025 for infrared products
- Gain understanding of customer requirements and actively offer additional services or accessories to enhance their product experience
- Perform in-house lab training for customers, representatives, etc
- Support customer with on-phone training as needed
- Manufacture of certain accessories such as cables and custom site tubes
- Maintain a cleaning a schedule for the lab and surrounding work areas
- Properly document customer complaints as required
- Identify and implement process improvements
- High School diploma plus associate technical degree or equivalent military training.
- Strong electronics ability, capable of component level troubleshooting.
- Ability to read schematics and diagrams.
- Familiarity with 17025 certification methods is desired.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have multiple computer skills for setting up new systems, producing test documents, instrument firmware upgrades and updating database information and email.
Electronics Technician - 16742