Embedded Software Engineer
8380 Capital Blvd Raleigh, North Carolina 27616 | contract
Our client is looking for an experience Embedded Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a BS Degree, background in software development for power electronics plus knowledge of programming in C or C++.
Pay Rate: 40-45/hr
Essential Duties of the Embedded Software Engineer will include:
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Communication protocols development like SPI, CAN, RS485, MODBUS, etc.
- Experience in device driver development for Universal IO board which utilizes skills of ADC, DAC, MODBUS communication development.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
Embedded Software Engineer - 15997