Enterprise Risk Senior Manager
Iroqoius Bldg Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | Direct Hire
Interested candidates must have Enterprise Risk management experience along with Financial Modeling experience.
This role interacts and communicates with all levels of management and across the organization on complex health insurance business processes and risk topics.
- Collaborates with other departments to support risk activities.
- Develop and enhance ERM tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report on enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to established risk framework.
- Develop the organization's ERM policies and strategies in alignment with applicable regulations, standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Manages ERM departmental data and records.
- Project management of special projects and assignments.
- Risk communications through dashboards and presentations.
- Support various risk and governance committees that interact with the ERM program to ensures alignment with organizational objectives.
- Supports regulatory risk reporting and other compliance related activities.
- Supports risk monitoring and assessments.
- At least 6 years of enterprise risk management experience in the insurance, health care, financial services or related industries.
- Experience with ERM and financial modeling
- Minimum 4 years of management experience