11486 Corporate Boulevard Orlando, FL 32817
Pay Rate: 18.76/hr
This role will work within the Reconciliation team to resolve daily cash and position issues. Includes, but is not limited to:
- Performing daily portfolio reconciliation between our accounting system and institutional custodians.
- Research, monitor and correct all cash and security differences resulting from reconciliation breaks and when necessary follow up with external custodians on aged breaks.
- Research overdrawn internal and external cash balances and post accounting entries into propiertary accounting system.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 1+ years of related work or internship experience
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Clear communication, self motivation, good problem solving skills, Attention to detail and maintaining high quality of work is a must.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Technically savvy
- Motivated to learn
Finance Specialist - 16767