11486 Corporate Boulevard Orlando, FL 32817 | contract
Pay Rate: 18.76/hr
Interested candidates should have a BS degree in finance related area along with at least 1 years of professional work or internship experience in finance role.
- Offer support for all asset classes, multi-currency accounting, flexible valuations, and general ledger support for investment book of record (IBOR) accounting.
- Complete full month end market value reconciliation including to custodians and administrators, including accruals.
- Perform daily reconciliations to custodians and fund administrators that encompass settlement and trade date cash and position recons including collateral.
- Process non-trade requests from the investment manager such as transfer in kinds, PB transfers, management fees, broker fees and transaction fees.
- Create and disseminate client and third party reports.
- Create, maintain and terminate portfolios and client data in multiple applications.
- Provide project oversight and business development activities for new client initiatives as well as internal efficiency efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in related finance field
- 1+ year of financial experience (or related finance internship experience)
- Technically savvy
- Motivated to learn; Initiative
- Good communication skills
- Good critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Finance Specialist - Operations Specialist - 16766