4500 Fifth Ave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213 | Contract
Contract (6 months) opening for a Financial Analyst with our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Pay Rate: 20-23/hr
Overview of Job Duties
- Monitor budgets and expenditures
- Resolve reporting and/or expense problems.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Assist in the improvement of the financial reporting process and preparing managerial and financial reports.
- Collect, organize and in-load budget data and then produce variance budget and forecast reports.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Complete monthly financial reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a financial analyst role
- Budgeting or financial planning background in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations, Uniform Guidance, FARS and Cost Accounting Standards
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills; Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Financial Analyst - 16061