Financial Reporting Manager
4400 Computer Drive Westborough, Massachusetts 01581 | contract
Opening with our corporate financial services client in Westborough, MA for a Financial Reporting Manager.
The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Financial Reporting process.
- Provide direct assistance to the Financial Reporting Manager and serve as a focal point for client and staff information.
- Coordinate activities within the management team and all groups supporting the client base.
- Provides support and training to staff when required.
- Participate in group meetings to exchange status, data, etc.
- Write basic reports or correspondence and documents technical results and procedures
- Maintains effective contact at various levels in the organization.
- Begins to build external client contacts and is regularly available and responsive to their business needs.
- Takes a lead role in a work group, team, or project.
- Applies knowledge to help solve moderately complex problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 2-4 years or more industry experience
- Good with systems
- Hard-working and diligent
- Passion for learning new processes
Financial Reporting Manager - 16360