Financial Reporting Manager
4400 Computer Drive Westborough, Massachusetts 01581 | contract
Opening with our corporate financial services client in Westborough, MA for a Financial Reporting Manager.
The Financial Reporting Manager will oversee the work of the Financial Reporting Specialist staff to ensure accurate and timely deliverables for fund financial statements, shareholder reports, regulatory Filings relating to financial Reporting, and AD Hoc Requests.
- Manages the employees of a small department or work group of approximately 11-24 people.
- Guides the successful completion of moderate projects and may function in a project leadership role.
- Provides direction, sets milestones, allocates responsibility, and drives toward and monitors results.
- Creates a positive work environment - - teamwork, mutual respect, encouraging change, innovation, and accountability at all levels.
- Applies knowledge to determine solutions to complex problems with minimal direction.
- Uses research and analysis to develop innovative solutions.
- Requires written presentation of potentially complex information and views.
- Models good client relations.
- Anticipates and meets both short and long-term needs of customers.
- Seeks ways of improving client service orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5-10 years finance-related experience
- Good with systems
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to implement and drive change