Financial Services Account Coordinator
Greensburg, PA 15605 | Direct Hire
Greensburg / Westmoreland Country PA area
Our client has a full-time, direct hire role for an ambitious and driven, sale-oriented professional looking to grow within a financial services relationship management role.
Salary: 50K+ (bonus + commission potential)
The Executive Account Coordinator will work directly with the Financial Manager, providing internal support and assisting with day to day tasks that support growing client relationships and corporate initiatives.
- Maintains executive's calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Streamlines processes to manage tasks, document activity, and complete follow-ups across multiple lines of business and associated software systems
- Works with internal associates to complete various projects, including follow-up and deliverables for strategic corporate goals and objectives
- Assists with the design, coordination and implementation of retail client processes that proactively engages clients
- Facilitates new business process esfor life insurance and other business lines to allow executive/producer to generate more opportunities and revenue.
- Bachelor's or Masters' Degree in finance-related area
- Proven success in a sales-driven environment
- Strong administrative background within financial services, investments or brokerage company
- Growth mindset; Ability to work independently; Strong sense of urgency
- Experience with CRM software preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required; Advanced Microsoft Excel skills)
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
- Registered Representative (RR) or willing to obtain registration with 12 months or less of start
- Life, Accident & Health License preferred.
Financial Services Executive Account Coordinator - 16344