Front-End Web Developer
1225 Washington Pike Bridgeville, Pennsylvania 15017 | Direct Hire
Front-End Web Developer
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Front-End Web Developer who will be working in our client's marketing department. This role is a combination of development and marketing.
The ideal candidate should have a strong web development background and experience with all aspects of Web development, management & administration, and content management systems.
The ideal Front-End Developer for this role will be design savvy with a creative flare.
The Front-End Web Developer is responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual front-end code for a stellar user experience, targeting Mobile-first but with full understanding of the impact of the interactive desktop experience.
The Front-End Web Developer will work closely with the designers and bridge the gap between graphical/brand design and technical implementation, creating an engaging user experience.
- Bachelor's or greater in Information Technology, Computer Science, Web/Digital Design, or a related field.
- 5+ years related experience in Web design/development and management working within an enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) and in integrating Web assets as well as managing complex functions related to these tools (e.g. KenticoCMS or others, including SharePoint, SiteCore, Ektron, OpenText, WordPress).
- Web design, UI/UX and graphics using standard Web design/development software such as Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (Visual Studio)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git,VSO)
- Understanding and working knowledge of Web development programming languages with a mastery of the syntax, with experience with mobile/responsive design standards:
- HTML5, CSS3
- W3C standards, browser compatibility, accessibility guidelines
- SQL syntax and transformation concepts
- Expert knowledge of the modern web stack – from the presentation tier (HTML/CSS/JS) to webservers and caching, server-side development (including database development), and the management of hosting infrastructure
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices for Web development, navigation and architecture.
- Experience designing/developing Templates using KenticoCMS 10+ Portal Engine (KenticoEMS experience is a plus)
- Experience using IIS on Microsoft Web Servers, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience integrating social media (Facebook, Twitter), mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of UICulture and Multi-Language Website development
Front-End Web Developer - 15614