2000 Cliff Mine Road Pittsburgh, PA 15275 | Contract
Pay Rate: 22-26/hr
- Create maps and figures using established templates for reports
- Upload background maps and download raw GPS data
- Create TIN and Roster surfaces using ESRI’s Spatial Analyst extension
- Perform spatial analyses of site selection and ensure buffer requirements are met using Arc View
- Produce 3-dimensional models and movies for presentation purposes
- Design Erosion and Sediment Control plans for pipeline and other projects.
- Associate Degree in GIS/CAD required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Environmental Studies, or related field preferred;
- Minimum 4 years GIS experience required;
- Proficient in ARCGIS.
- Proficient data management and cartographic skills and techniques, with attention to detail and personal quality control for drafts and deliverables.
GIS Technician - 16838