610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: 13/hr
- Assist in transferring of legal content to CD-ROMs, using existing Rom burning procedures.
- Perform a variety of quality assurance tasks on CD-Rom related products, using pre-determined testing procedures.
- Assist in copying CD-ROMS’s to server.
- Delivery of CD-ROM’s to on-site Manufacturing facility.
- High School diploma
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Strong learning agility. Able to quickly learn and apply knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
- Ability to stay focused on task at hand and detail oriented to maintain quality
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform repetitive tasks and work independently
General Clerk - 16790