HR Specialist - Crisis Support
100 Park Avenue Florham Park, New Jersey 07932 | contract
Florham Park, NJ
Pay Rate: 21-23/hr
This is a contract role with our client. In this role, the HR Specialist will provide crisis support during times of federally declared disasters on an as-needed basis, after a 4 week training period. The training period will be 5 days at 40 hours per week. After the training period, the contract position will be on a on-demand, as-needed basis.
- Provide outreach support in crisis situations, by conducting outbound phone calls to employees in the impacted area.
- Through telephone communication, confirm employee’s safety and identify any impact/damage and collect employee needs.
- Document detail in Microsoft Excel for distribution to management.
- Utilize a case management system for escalations to the service center for additional follow-up services.
- Call center and/or HR experience is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, providing a high level of empathy in dealing with employees in a crisis situation.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and report to assignment with minimal notice in response to a crisis (i.e., federally declared disaster).
- Flexibility to provide extended hours depending on need
HR Specialist - Crisis Support - 16486