100 Bayer Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205 | contract
Pay Rate: $41/hr
- Manages and promotes efficient HR Services delivery of their specific process as well as corresponding interfaces, proactively identifies service delivery issues by taking appropriate actions to resolve and generally improve quality standards and metrics (including third party KPIs).
- Responsible for all exceptions in administration of specific process.
- Proactively involved in cross departmental groups and projects to drive an integrated HR service.
- Demonstrates clear overview about HR processes, changes, project requests and developments within a country and supports in coordination as needed.
- Maintains responsibility for or handles highly complex queries and intense consulting needs of defined HR processes as well as ensuring administrative and coordinative support for other HR related queries.
- Takes ownership for resolution of those queries ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses.
- Ensures local support and knowledge for incident/problem management for local topics based on global steering and rules.
- Ensures contact with HR Experts and other HR Senior Professionals and proactively drives development, maintenance and improvement of detailed knowledge management of designated processes and interfaces for countries covered.
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical or business degree)
- 5+ years of experience in the range of HR system development, implementation and maintenance
- Knowledge of system techniques (esp. for HR) and HR development
- Good knowledge of specific features in the area of HR System Landscape Management (e.g. SAP system configuration)
- 3+ years of experience of necessary tools (MS Access, SQL, and Excel)
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Strong analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills
- Sound organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- SAP HR experience
- Project management experience
- Experience creating medium to complex reports (SQL, Access)
HRIS Analyst - 15809