11 Stanwix Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15215 | Contract
Pay Rate: $25-35/hr
Our client is looking to add an HRIS Analyst their team.
Responsibilities of the HRIS Analyst will include:
- Coordinates HR system-related projects and process improvement: integration implementations, enhancements and upgrade activities HR processes, policies and practices that impact accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity across HRIS systems via reporting, clear processes and system administration
- Enables system and data integrity via routine audit reporting and collaboration with team to implement needed process improvements
- Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develops and maintains up-to-date HRIS functional documentation, standard operating procedures, and system documentation.
- Develops and maintains user guides, FAQs, and training materials as needed.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Master's Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a functional/technical role
- Must be experienced with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; VISIO, Access, and MS Project experience a plus.
- Must be able to take high-level requests and translate them into actionable, efficient work tasks.
- Strong creative vision; Ability to think “out of the box”
- Strong team player and a proven relationship builder
- Must demonstrate ability to logically step through a problem from introduction to solution, as well as the ability to articulate the resolution steps.
- Open to traveling up to 50% of the time
HRIS Analyst - 15834