HRIS Human Resources Coordinator
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: $25-26/hr
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years experience, knowledge of HRIS systems and strong Microsoft Excel skills to manipulate complex data
The primary focus of this role will be to provide HR operations processing support and HRIS support to the HR Community and managers.
This role regularly works with information that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Maintain HR system data integrity and working with members of the Operational Excellence team to process data updates via both electronic and paper processes.
- May be trained and tasked with system administrator responsibilities for selected systems, including those related to Position Fulfillment, Compensation, Recruiting and On-boarding, Employee exits and others.
- Provide system support and respond to inquiries for annual processes including Performance, Goals, and ACP (Annual Compensation Planning).
- Field general HR questions from team members and business-facing HR community. Researching, escalating and resolving issues.
- Respond to Manager Inquiries that may come to the Desk via phone calls, and email.
- Support the maintenance of HR compensation data integrity through a variety of data collection and submission processes; monitor or key employee and HR related data; compile and manipulate data to create basic reports that inform decision-making; provide general support for a variety of HR systems (Workday) and processes.
- Conduct routine audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Respond to questions from the HR and Recruitment community, and monitor the central email mailbox for inquiries.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on HR or HRIS systems is preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of experience.
- HRIS experience required; Workday is strongly preferred
- Prior HR or customer service experience a plus.
Ability to query data and generate basic reports, or learn quickly, is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong technical skills, including the ability to manipulate complex data in Excel is essential.
- Ability to create and edit presentation information in PowerPoint is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- An awareness of basic project management techniques and some relevant experience are required.
HRIS Human Resource Coordinator - 15787