HRIS Workday Analyst
201 Isabella Street Pittsburgh, PA 15212 | Direct Hire
Full-Time, Direct Hire
Overview of Job Duties
- Lead HRIS team on new Workday implementations.
- Continually refine and optimize the design, structure and functionality inherent in a complex, global deployment of Workday.
- Support end users by investigating and resolving issues encountered.
- Shape the HR technology roadmap by making recommendations to business process owners and other key stakeholders regarding best practice design and adoption of newly released functionality.
- Nurture internal and external relationships to create a robust network of contacts.
- 3+ years of experience assisting with full-lifecycle implementations
- Experience supporting, designing, implementing and supporting Workday
- Workday Pro certification preferred
- Experience leading teams
- Strong leadership and decision-making ability
- Strong critical thinking skills; Generates out-of-the-box solutions to atypical requirements
HRIS Workday Analyst - 16836