Human Resource Advisor
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: 39/hr
This role will provide consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions in support of the business. You will manage an array of critical HR processes and business-based strategic initiatives. You will facilitate the management of employee and managerial development that drives a high performance culture as a means of driving business improvement.
- Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying Human Resources tools in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance.
- Implement and administer the following human resources functions: employee relations, organizational development, performance management, engagement survey initiatives, talent reviews and employee on boarding
- Identify and drive initiatives and activities that support the organization’s culture
- Partner with Recruiting and line management to ensure the company hires top talent who meet current and future business needs.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change
- Build leadership capabilities at all levels and ensure we are developing a strong leader pipeline, defining what it means to successfully manage others in our organization.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of Human Resources Management level experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of a broad range of Human Resources responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Workday a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Commercially focused.
- Experience advising on complicated Employee Relations issues.
- Strong talent assessment skills.
- Strong background using analytics
Human Resources Advisor - HR Manager - 16656