Human Resources Manager
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: 48/hr
This HR Manager role will provide consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions in support of the business.
- Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying Human Resources tools in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance.
- Implement and administer the following human resources functions: employee relations, organizational development, performance management, engagement survey initiatives, talent reviews and employee on boarding
- Identify and drive initiatives and activities that support the organization’s culture - the complex but powerful element that shapes work enjoyment, work relationships and work processes of an organization.
- Partner with Recruiting and line management to ensure the company hires top talent who meet current and future business needs.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change
- Embed a performance management culture within the business site as a means of driving business improvement
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of Human Resources Management level experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Knowledge of a broad range of Human Resources responsibilities.
- Experience advising on complicated Employee Relations issues.
- Strong talent assessment skills.
- Strong background using analytics
- Working knowledge of Workday a plus.
- Change Management background and experience a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling conflicting priorities.
Human Resources Manager - HR Advisor - 16717