IT Developer - PERL / C++
257 West Genesse Street Buffalo, New York 14202 | contract
IT Developer- PERL / C++
Pay Rate: $80/hr
IT Developer opening in Buffalo, NY with our healthcare client. Looking for a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree and 5 years experience, along with solid PERL and C++ experience.
- Collaboratively participates in business requirements gathering sessions and documents technical specifications that can be used by assigned application development staff.
- Codes unit tests readily resolves defects and maintains and implements high quality program changes applying IT development standards and practices.
- Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results.
- Leverages a detailed understanding of business processes and procedures to prepare accurate and comprehensive user-level documentation.
- Assists peers with detailed program analysis & design for assigned work.
- Coordinates SDLC tasks where called upon for moderate change requests as well as project assignments.
- Acts in a Technical Project Leadership role following IT’s best practice SDLC processes.
TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- Strong working knowledge of Perl and C++. (REQUIRED)
- .NET development frameworks (C# VB)
- Expert level SQL (Sybase SQL Server)
- Knowledge of advanced SQL commands
- Java Programming
- Object Oriented Development Concepts - Mastery of Intermediate Web Development Concepts
- Advanced JSP & Servlet
- Knowledge of intermediate SQL commands
- Advanced Mobile Development (iPhone Android Windows HTML 5)
- Advanced Source Control knowledge (SVN)
- Advanced Knowledge of Web Content Management System - Prefer Adobe CQ Experience
- BAS Core - Advanced C++ and C# skills
- SOAP and REST
- WebSphere MQ
- Intermediate level EDI standards (HIPAA X12 XML)
- Informatica knowledge would be helpful.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Information Systems)
- or related field and requires 5 years of relevant developer experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree requires 5 years of progressively responsible experience in an IT development role.
- Prior experience in a healthcare organization is preferred.
- Must possess a working knowledge of IT tools technologies and programming languages.
IT Developer- PERL / C++ - 15646