IT Manager - Enterprise Network Architect
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15233 | Contract
IT Manager / Enterprise Network Architect
Contract to Direct Hire Role
Pay Rate: 35-40/hr
Our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area has an opportunity for an IT Network Support Administrator. Looking for a candidate with a Master's Degree and 4 to 6 or more years of experience in an IT project management lead role.
In this role, as IT Manager, you will serve as the Senior Architect of the enterprise network, systems and telecommunication solutions and be accountable for the availability of network, systems, and telecommunication services and to monitor and take proactive action on network, systems, and telecommunication, Voice of IP/phone capacity.
Requirements and Background
- Master's Degree in computer science, information science, network/telecommunication, IT management, cloud computing, or related field
- 4-6 years related experience
- Experience in the management of ongoing technology infrastructure acquisition and expansion,
- Knowledge of technical concepts and basic operating principles of data communications, computer hardware, vendor IT products, and software
- Software life cycle deployment experience
- Federated wide area network and big data and cloud migration
- Knowledge of cloud computing deployment (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience implementing and supporting Voice over IP
- Experience implementing ITIL based service delivery principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of Cyber Intelligence and Threat Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of information security management standards and frameworks such as NIST and FISMA.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong project management skills.
- CISSP, PMP, ITIL Foundations
- Information Library Infrastructure (ITIL/ITSM) is a plus
IT Manager / Enterprise Network Architect - 16124