134 E Washington St New Castle, Pennsylvania 16101 | Direct Hire
Looking for an IT Manager with at least 7 years IT project management experience as well as experience with Infrastructure and Hardware, AWS and CRM systems.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Define, deliver, and support critical information technology infrastructure
- Recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date license and hardware/software inventories.
- Provide necessary solutions for CRM, helpdesk, phones, internet, security systems.
- Oversee Amazon Workspaces.
- Oversees day to day help desk support.
- Manage third party software providers and information technology vendors.
- Ensure the installation of security and availability upgrades, patches, applications, and equipment.
- Daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Ensure programs and systems throughout the company are operating without interruption and troubleshoot when necessary to minimize disruption to operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field.
- At least 7 years of related experience.
- Practical knowledge of software solutions.
- Amazon Workspaces experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative, proactive, and solutions-oriented.
IT Manager - 16500