1101 Parkway View Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205 | Contract
IT Manager / Database Manager / DBA
Our marketing research client has a contract to direct hire opening for a candidate to function as an IT and Database Manager. This role is responsible for maintaining the company's current intranet and databases.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with maintenance of hardware and Windows and Linux servers.
Database Management Responsibilities
- Maintain all company databases and information systems
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases via internal web application and Microsoft Access
- Monitor database efficiency
- Sustain the security and integrity of data
- Create complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Linux and Windows server maintenance
- Server backup management
- Set up new computers, printers, etc., and install all necessary hardware and software.
- Resolve network and server-related issues
- Software and Programming Support
- Maintain company website on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Create and manipulate graphics via Photoshop.
- 5+ years of experience working in a database administrator role
- QL and Access experience
- Experience working with hardware and servers
- Experience with Linux and Windows Servers
- Technical support and troubleshooting skills
IT Manager / Database Manager - 16245