IT Security Analyst
100 Bayer Road Pittsburgh, PA 15205 | contract
Pay Rate: 25/hr
Our client is looking for an entry-level IT security candidate with a Bachelor's Degree and 1 to 3 years of experience.
A recent graduation who is Bilingual (English/Spanish) would be a plus!
- Participate in IT security vulnerability assessments at manufacturing facilities and provide remediation support for site production IT managers.
- Conduct assessments on-site utilizing a variety of analysis tools to test production IT security against vulnerabilities that might be exploited by outside agents, taking the approach of an attacker or intruder into manufacturing systems.
- Help sites in remediation of vulnerability findings and assist on site IT security managers reach company compliant levels of security.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years of experience
- 3-5 years of directly related experience (attacking/hacking systems)
- Proven in-depth knowledge of IT systems, architectures, security components and technologies
- High level of integrity, customer focus and motivation
- Strong analytical, conceptual and collaboration capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% (including some international travel)
- Fluent in Spanish
- Manufacturing process experience
- Project management skills
IT Security Analyst - 16508