IT Security Engineer
125 Enterprise Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15275 | Contract
Looking for an IT Security Engineer candidate for a contract role with our client. Interested candidates must have experience and knowledge of GDPR along with PCI (online payment systems).
- Ensure compliance, risk management, legal compliance, data governance and maintenance for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Serve as the Data Protection Officer for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
- Ensure compliance will all laws related to data privacy
- Design,audit, monitor and enforce policies and standards for handling of all data and system security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or related field.
- MS or MBA preferred
- 7+ years overall experience in technology leadership
- Experience with GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation required
- PCI - Payment Card Industry experience (Understanding online payments)
- CISSP, SANS/GIAC, CISM certifications a plus
- Experience managing enterprise information security functions.