1863 Mayview Road Bridgeville, PA 15017 | Contract
In this role, the IT Specialist will be training users on ERP systems as well as overseeing network servers, security and hardware/software management.
- Develop and implement company's overall IT strategy including network infrastructure, security and hardware/software management;
- Oversee the ERP system (M1) and ensure the most effective and efficient usage
- Provide internal IT troubleshooting and issue resolution;
- Provide M1 and overall IT training;
- Document IT processes and controls;
- Control system access and onboard new users;
- Oversee phone system;
- Negotiate licensing agreements and manage vendor relationships;
- Oversee relationship with third party service providers;
- General account management and reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology;
- 3+ years related IT experience;
- Proficient with ERP systems (M1 preferred)
- Active Directory experience
- Experience overseeing third party IT vendor relationships
- Knowledge of accounting systems;
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong organizational, customer service and communication skills.
IT Specialist - ERP Systems / Active Directory - 16567