IT Support Technician
1170 E. Western Reserve Road Boardman, Ohio 44514 | Direct Hire
The IT Support Technician will provide moderately complex technical support to clients via email, phone, or other methods
- Provides technical support to internal and external clients for operation of basic hardware and software.
- Diagnoses various problems with hardware, software, or other technology equipment and repairs or facilitates repair in accordance with standard procedures.
- Installs, and supports desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, monitors, and other general peripherals.
- Re-images desktops and laptops, as needed, and deploys new equipment to end users.
- Fielding inbound calls while executing data entry into required systems.
- Responsible for servicing and managing the Tech Support email inbox.
- Provide technical support, support staff queries and monitor system use.
- Monitor servers, website, and related hardware and supporting software for the purpose of ensuring that resources and technology are available and utilized effectively.
- Repair/resolve network-related failures for the purpose of maintaining computer and network equipment in a safe and functional condition.
- Provide support outside of regular office hours to minimize business disruption.
- Be on call evenings and weekends to address technical problems as they arise.
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Systems support or similar technical role.
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain voice systems, networks, and/or related hardware and software.
- Experience with virtual desktop infrastructure
- Experience with Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively, within the team and across multiple teams
- Very strong detail orientation; ability to maintain focus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects/priorities daily
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Deliver positive service to all customers
IT Support Technician - 15625