ITSM Business Analyst
11 Stanwix Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15215 | Contract
ITSM Business Analyst
Pay Rate: $25-35/hr
We have an opening in Pittsburgh, PA for a Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Architect. This role required in depth knowledge and experience with ITSM. The candidate should understand service management best practices and have experience working with the technologies that support this effort. Interested candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree and 2-5 years of experience driving, managing, analyzing, and delivering cross-functional, large-scale business solutions.
- Drive the planning and management of a project, including determination of project scope and approach
- Apply knowledge of design, development and implementation of technology in conjunction with business process and organizational change to deliver lasting, measurable solutions
- Assist with developing the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
- Analyze and document the current-state business processes to ensure that the context and implications of change are understood by the project stakeholders
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Develop the structure of a project plan including identification of all tasks the timing there of and the resources needed to move a client from their current state to their target state.
- Lead critical process improvement and change management initiatives across business areas that include identifying change opportunities, facilitating management and group sessions, and leading process redesign and rollout
- Build and maintain client relationships; Assess client business, operations and technology strategies
- Deliver information effectively to clients through documentation and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in business or consulting
- Expertise in the different service areas within ITSM and knowledge around how these areas intersect and impact each other
- Experiences working with different ITSM solutions (Cherwell highly preferred)
- Previous consulting experiences a true plus
- Proven relationship builder and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be experienced with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Outlook. VISIO, Access, and MS Project experience a plus.
- High attention to detail; Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Open to traveling up to 60% as required
ITSM Business Analyst - 15836