Industrial Project Manager
26850 SW Kinsman Rd Building 1 Suite 100 Wilsonville, OR 97070 | contract
- Lead the program management of the expansion of industrial product lines, coordinating efforts across all affected departments,
- Leverage internal and industry tools to create safe, efficient, and flexible manufacturing layout with minimal impact to restructuring costs
- Coordinate scheduling, monitoring progress and assuring safe practices of 3rd party contractors
- Focus on maintaining a safe work environment while finding improvements with the new product line layout around ergonomics, material handling and machine safety
- Identify and implement cost out and efficiency opportunities
- Oversee the installation of new equipment, tooling, processes and systems through appropriate procedures.
- Generate and present regular progress reports demonstrating project deadlines being achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Lean and/or Continuous Improvement
- Strong time management / project management skills
- Strong data analytical skills
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Strong desire for organization and efficiency
- Creative problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Experience with manufacturing layout and design
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
Industrial Project Manager - 16756