350 Hochberg Rd Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opening for an Instrument Technician with our client in Monroeville, PA.
Salary: 63,000 - 65,000
This role will focus on Electron Optics instrument repair and maintenance with a focus on safety and reliability.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate Degree and at least 10 years of experience in Electron Optics instrument repair.
- Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operations team.
- Maintain and repair instruments
- Troubleshoot test equipment
- Evaluate instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Engage in safe work practices on improvements to equipment fabrication, installation and operation to ensure a safe laboratory environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Engineering or related area
- At least 10 years of experience as an Instrument Technician preferably working in electron optics testing
- TEM, SEM, STEM electron microscopes knowledge and experience
- Experience in electron beam instruments and associated systems
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently, to resolve problems and follow through on assignments with minimal direction
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work overtime and alternate shifts as required
Company Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k plan