Insurance Operations Manager
Greensburg, PA 15605 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opening for an Insurance Operations Manager with our client in the Greensburg, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the commercial and personal insurance management field.
Essential Job Functions
In this role, the Operations Manager will oversee and manager work processes and procedures for the personal lines, commercial lines and group benefits customer service teams.
The Manager is responsible for the overall business and people/employee management including performance reviews, daily coaching and team development.
Oversees the quality of communications and work of client and internal facing colleagues and implements initiatives to refine existing processes and procedures, as required, driving ownership of outcomes to reinforce desired business objectives.
Maximize personal lines profitability based on predetermined budget and allocation provided by the executive team
Ensures the Operations team meets Service Level Agreements (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance-related area preferred, or equivalent level of experience
- Commercial and Personal insurance and financial experience required
- Strong people leadership skills with the proven track record to coach and mentor front line employees and performance management.
- A “take charge” attitude along with the ability to self-manage workload and priorities in a changing and evolving environment.
- Strong sense of personal accountability, mature judgment, confidence, and flexibility. Ability to exercise independent discretion at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills