Washington, Pennsylvania 15342 | Contract
Seeking an Inventory Data Analyst for a contract role in the Washington, PA area.
Advanced Excel Test required to be considered for this role.
The Inventory Data Analyst will create analysis and reporting capabilities for large data sets. Will analyze and explain current and past activity, expected trends, and potential effects of proposed changes to business operations. The Analyst will report findings and recommendations to various management levels within the Company.
Requirements of the Excel Data Analyst
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel. (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP a plus, but not required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with multiple large databases and relating disparate data sets is strongly preferred
Excel Data Analyst - 16252